Menghrani GmbH’s global experience with multi-year Organizational Change Management and Transformation programmes has resulted in supporting organizations through the key stages of transition and transformation.
Successful digital transformations continually deliver breakthrough value whilst establishing the culture needed to reinforce the new norm. They tend to have the following qualities in common:
- Leaders who directly champion the transformation with the support of independent digital transformation specialists
- Frequent and transparent communication on progress with understandable KPIs via traditional and digital methods
- Engagement with those impacted by the transformation in designing new ways of working, and identifying change resistors early in the transformation to determine appropriate resolutions
- Promoting education, training and re-skilling of the workforce to ensure each transition supports to the overall success of the transformation
- Delivering digital tools to support future daily working practices
- Imbedding the new culture through continuous improvement initiatives
The Challenge of transformation
Without a transformation of the core—the value proposition, people, processes, and technologies that are the lifeblood of the business—any digital initiative is likely to be a short-term fix. The legacy organization will inevitably exert a gravitational pull that drives a reversion to established practices. Reinvention of a business is, by its nature, bold. But it’s one thing to be bold; it’s another to be thoughtfully bold.
Transformations at the core need decisions to be taken by the CEO and the executive team at each of the main four phases of a successful digital transformation program:
- Discover — Set the ambition for the business
- Decision 1: Where the business should go
- Design — Create a plan for the digital transformation
- Decision 2: Who will lead the effort
- Decision 3: How to ‘sell’ the vision to key stakeholders
- Decision 4: Where to position the firm within the digital ecosystem
- Decision 5: How to decide during the transformation
- Deliver — Execute the transformation plan, allowing for ongoing adaptation and adjustment
- Decision 6: How to allocate funds rapidly and dynamically
- De-risk — Increase the transformation’s prospects for success
- Decision 7: What to do when
By leveraging extensive industry knowledge in combination with an independent mindset, Menghrani GmbH guides its clients through the complex processes of realising their digital transformations.