Organizations need to continually revise and update their business models to remain ahead of the curve in an increasing volatile environment of game changing disrupting forces, pricing pressures, and competition from established rivals, Yet, all too often, IT struggles to support these initiatives.
To help IT executives assess the health of their IT strategy, Menghrani GmbH recommends a review of the including the culture surrounding its management. Such a review facilities the definition of the business vision, guides alignment with the business and creates a plan that reflects best practice. In this way, business trends can be understood, potential solutions identified and difficult trade-offs evaluated.
When conducting this review, Menghrani GmbH examines the following aspects and recommends remedial plans. These plans ensure the resulting best practices support the competitive advantages the company aims to achieve:
- Evolutionary strategies vs. Revolutionary strategies
- Timing and synchronization
- The focus of the IT strategy vs. the focus of the corporate strategy
- Different priorities, same goals
- Accountability of IT Governance
- The strategy delusion and tactical game plans
- The beauty of 80:20 KPIs
- The pitfalls of “me too” strategies
- Choosing the right yardstick